How To Remove Negative CreditGet Your Credit Report Now!
Steps to Repair Your Credit
1. Obtain your three credit reports.
2. Review the reports and locate the negative items.
3. Dispute the negative items with the credit bureaus.
4. Disputed items are removed or corrected. Items that were not re-verified are removed.
5. Negotiate with creditors and collection companies.
6. After negotiating and making payment, creditors delete the negative accounts or change them to a positive rating.
7. State the item you are disputing, but do not use dispute forms or file numbers provided by the bureau. This will cause fewer delays by the credit bureau asking for clarification.
8. Do not confirm the account if any information about the item is wrong.
9. Do not use letterhead (you don't want to raise any Red Flags).
10. Do not photocopy a fill in the blanks form letter (another Red Flag).
11. Send disputes during busy times of the year. For Example: The first to middle of November can cause a delay in verification because of Thanksgiving. Christmas rush for the creditor and the bureau can catch them before they can thoroughly investigate within a reasonable time.
About | Testimonials | Privacy | Disclaimer | Affiliate | Advertise | Financial Library | Mortgage Calculators | Credit Cards | Site Map
PlanetLoan is the 100% advertiser supported loan search engine. We are not a lender or broker. When you choose to inquire with a lender or broker who advertises on PlanetLoan, your information remains between you and the lender(s). Advertisers are solely responsible for keeping their information current.
© 2007 PlanetLoan Powered by ZipSearch! PlanetLoan.com is an Electric Business company. All Rights Reserved. Material within this website may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.